image: header

Friday, June 25, 2010

Diets--bleh

So, this summer I've tried the HCG diet, Weight Watchers, Jillian Michael.com, and Nutrisystem.  I personally know people who have lost tons on each of these programs. WHY AM I SUCH A FAILURE?
I would love to be one of those people who can just agree that diets don't work...it's all about lifestyle change...blah, blah, blah. I get irritated when I post something about wanting to lose weight and someone says," eat less, exercise more."
UGH Okay, why didn't I think of that?
The fact is that I am an all or nothing kind of girl. I'm great to diet as long as I don't cheat. Cheating sends me in a downward spiral. It's hard for someone like me to change for very long. I know God expects my life to be disciplined and without excesses, so that's my goal. But boy I'm not sure how to go about making the changes.

I've been relaxing a lot this summer, trying to chill some. It's working. I'm noticing my mind is not as prone to wander. I can focus better. When I get stressed I can usually talk myself out of it pretty quick.
I've enjoyed working on easy stuff like proposals, page proofs, pretty much anything that makes me happy.
Still trying to iron out all the details of my website. I'm close to scrapping it altogether, it's so frustrating.

No comments:

 
Join Tracey's mailing list
Email:
HOME | ABOUT TRACEY | BOOKS | BLOG | CONTACT | LINKS | TRACEY CROSS

Site by Eagle Designs