image: header

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sabbatical is just about over

Today I soaked up some sun, tonight I am RED. I know it's already June and everyone has been tanning for a month or two, but I let time get away. I have unlimited tanning with my gym membership and don't use either. But I do love to lay out in the sun. Not for long...about an hour. But gee whiz, I'm red.

Monday I start back on a four-hour-a-day writing schedule with a focus on finishing up two proposals by the end of next week. Next week I also start on the Nutrisystem program. I have put on 40 lbs this year after losing over 100 a few years ago with gastric bypass. GB works! I just don't.

I have a goal...not to use LOL in ANY posts, blog, email, or facebook. I'm seriously doubting my ability to succeed.

No comments:

 
Join Tracey's mailing list
Email:
HOME | ABOUT TRACEY | BOOKS | BLOG | CONTACT | LINKS | TRACEY CROSS

Site by Eagle Designs